Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Very Important!

Hi everyone! I've been pretty slack in updating my blog lately, but there has been some cool stuff happening over here that I definitely want to post. I will endeavour to do so in the near future. (But then again, don't hold your breath waiting!)
Now, here in the US they are issuing a 25cent (quarter) coin depicting each state. They have already released quite a few different state quarters. Next year, they will release Alaska's state quarter - but the exciting thing is, they are getting the public to vote on the design that should go on Alaska's state quarter! So, all of you who are following this Alaskan adventure can vote too! I've put a link to the page on the right: click the link and choose what you think should be the Alaskan state quarter. The real question is, can you guess which quarter I voted for???

2 comments:

Eyrezer said...

Darn, I was too late to vote!

How's it all going over there Rob?

~ Dan

Ryan and Mez said...

Rob where have you gone!!

Post more post more!